Take a look at this map and let it load for a few seconds.
We will ALL be paying for this one day, especially if there are major changes to the way health care is provided in the United States. Do your part:
- Take pride in becoming a healthier, more fit person in 2010.
- Insist your kids exercise and participate in sports. Limit computer and video game time.
- Make your kids go outside and play. Despite what you hear on the news, there is NOT some rampant kidnapping problem in America.
- Insist that your company provide wellness benefits as well as incentives to be healthy. Look at other benefits that are NOT used by the majority of employees as potential sources of funding.
- Ask your company to stop providing free soft drinks (non-diet), candy, Monday morning bagels and other things that lead to day long grazing and weight gain.
- Stop making excuses.
We all get older, busier, more stressed and burdened taking care of others. Don’t let time push you around. Push back.